We are so excited to open for Sunday Buffet! Home Style cookin' from Marion locals!
2018 GOLF TOURNAMENTS HOSTED AT THE HERITAGE COUNTRY CLUB
The water leak was repaired and the pool is now open!
The Public is welcome to swim on Tuesday from 1pm - 5pm and on Thursday from 1pm - 5pm. The fee is $5.00 each person.
Private Pool Membership hours are Monday - Saturday 11pm - 6pm and Sunday 1pm-6pm
Please check in at the Pro Shop and get your pool wrist band. The Pro Shop has snack for sell including, Hot Dogs, Pizza, Corn Dogs, Snow Cones, Chip, Drinks and Candy.
Come out and cool off from this summer heat!
THE HERITAGE WOULD LIKE YOU TO JOIN US AS WE HONOR GARETH HARDIN
July 7th & 8th 2 Man Scramble
To Be Announced 3rd Annual Gareth Hardin Memorial
August 25th & 26th The Heritage Invitational
Sept 15th & 16th Buck n Doe
October 6th & 7th The Club Championship (Member’s Only)
Thanks everyone that came to our 4 person this weekend. We didn't have huge turn out but it went really well.
A huge thanks to Nate and Cindy King, and Alec Pierce for all their hard work this week.
BUCK AND DOE JUNE 24TH AND 25TH CALL ME 270.704.5015
In order to properly and safely reset the pool for pool member use after the Stingray's have training, The pool will close at 10am and reopen at 10:30am.
This will also allow ample time for the pool members to visit the pro shop and sign in.
The pool must be clear of all swimmers on deck, no one will be allowed to enter the pool deck area until the pool is reset and the lifeguard has completed an opening procedure. This procedure is vital to keeping a safe environment for swim use.
At NO TIME will anyone be allowed on the pool deck, Gate may be locked so the life guard can safely do her/his job without intruption. Your cooperation is much appreciated!
Pro Shop Summer Hours:
Wednesday thru Sunday 8:00 am to Dusk (hours subject to change as needed)
Hot Dogs, Sandwiches and Hamburgers along with snacks are available.
The Heritage Country Club will be CLOSED On Sunday April 16th in Observance of Easter!
Some local rules are needed and accepted to promote good and sound golf practices and policies. The golf staff / rangers have full authority on the course as directed by management.
Etiquette: The staff may remove a golfer or group for obnoxious, offensive, threatening or abusive behavior; profanity, abusing or damaging the course, gross intoxication; hitting into golfers playing ahead or other unsafe golfing practices; refusal to let faster groups play through. Refusal to obey course signs and refusing to check into the Pro Shop. Golfers who are removed from the course will forfeit any fees paid, and risk membership suspension.
Everyone must sign in at the Pro Shop before teeing off at all times.
The following course care regulations are implemented to better serve our members and guests and protect the future improvements and conditions of the golf course:
- Course Care: Divots must always be replaced. Sand traps: footprints and blast holes must always be raked. Repair your ball mark and one other.
- Pull carts must be kept off tees and greens.
- Each Golfer is responsible for monitoring potential hazardous weather. Golfers are encouraged to seek shelter at the first sign of threatening conditions. Please remember LIGHTNING KILLS!!
- Riding Carts: Must be kept at least 40 feet from all greens. Avoid wet and soft areas.
- FOLLOW ALL cart signs. Where available carts must stay on paths.
- Cart Rules will be strictly enforced. Daily updates on cart rules will be posted in the Pro Shop.
- When approaching a green area, drive carts around sand traps, not between traps and the green.
- Violations of cart rules will result in loss of cart privileges.
- Please drive your golf carts with care and caution!! Drive slowly around clubhouse!! Infractions will result in loss of cart privileges.
- Every golfer must have a set of clubs, a putter, and a golf bag.
- A maximum of two players are allowed per golf cart. (little children don't apply)
- Dress Code: Golfers should be properly dressed. Denim, tank tops, scripted tee-shirts and cut-offs are not allowed during play. Shirts and shoes must be worn. Soft spikes are mandatory. Men must wear shirts tucked in.
- Improperly dressed golfers will be asked to change before playing. Any misuse or disregard of these rules may be cause for forfeiture of privileges with no refund of fees already paid.
- Appropriate golf attire and a positive mental attitude is recommended!
- Children: Children under 10 may not roam around the property without a responsible adult and must be properly supervised at all times.
- Litter: Take pride and use trash containers.
- Do NOT use the facilities trash dumpster for dumping personal trash from your homes, since the restaurant has closed we have reduced the size of the dumpster to meet the needs of the Pro Shop and not the community.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed on the GREENS, restrict pets to cart paths only. Failure to comply may result in a policy change.
- Do NOT Feed the Cat's, they are not pets and have become a nuisance to sheds and course. You may find homes for them, a new litter has been noticed and will be taken to the shelter for relocation.
- No play is allowed on any day before 6:00 a.m.. * NO EXCEPTIONS !!!!!
Please repair ball marks, replace or sand divots and rake bunkers.
Thank you for following the Country Club Rules, Etiquette & Course Care regulations. We look forward to serving you this season!
Thank you all for spending a fantastic weekend with friends and family on Father's Day weekend.
The winning results for the Buck and Doe Golf Tournament:
1st place Traylor & Traylor
First Flight there was a tie at -7 was Eddie King & Lauren Gilchrist and Nathan Faughn & Tressa Conyer
Off to a little of late start but we are officially starting our golf league at The Heritage (Marion Country Club) this Thursday, June the 2nd. The league will be every Thursday night (through Labor Day weekend) @ 5:30. The league is open to both members and nonmembers (nonmembers will pay green fees). We had a blast last year and look forward to another great turnout. All skill levels are welcome. Please message or call me at 270-704-1225 with any questions.
You can contact the Pro Shop at 270-965-5415
Thanks to everyone that came out to our 3 person tournament this weekend! Beautiful weather, an awesome meal prepared by TheHeritageatmarion CountryClub and some great golf!!
Here are the results..... 1st flight 3rd place was Alec Pierce, Mark Easley, and Bryce Winders 2nd place Nathan Faughn, Dt Tomik, and Randy Dorroh. 1st place Michael Bryan Ortt, Dustin Cash, Johnson Dorroh Championship flight 3rd place was Tyler White, Cory Patmore, and Kyle Hayes, 2nd place Jeremy Shoulders, Brett Eakins, and Kyle Myers and this years winners was Charlie Ryan, John H. Stevens, and David Sullenger. Thanks again guys
(not all winners pictured below)