The Pro Shop will be open limited hours to purchase snacks now until Memorial Day! Look for our Vending machines coming soon for snacks.
Please be sure to contact the Pro Shop in advance to book tee times for your guests or Cart rental if needed. 270-965-5415 or Cindy King 512-810-0711
Hiring part-time adults in the Pro Shop over the winter season! Contact Cindy King.
Thank you to all who spent the summer with us at the pool! Winter is upon us and the pool is now closed!
It’s the end of summer and time to think about raking leaves, going back to school, and closing the pool for the winter.
Thanks everyone that came to our 4 person this weekend. We didn't have huge turn out but it went really well.
A huge thanks to Nate and Cindy King, and Alec Pierce for all their hard work this week.
BUCK AND DOE JUNE 24TH AND 25TH CALL ME 270.704.5015
In order to properly and safely reset the pool for pool member use after the Stingray's have training, The pool will close at 10am and reopen at 10:30am.
This will also allow ample time for the pool members to visit the pro shop and sign in.
The pool must be clear of all swimmers on deck, no one will be allowed to enter the pool deck area until the pool is reset and the lifeguard has completed an opening procedure. This procedure is vital to keeping a safe environment for swim use.
At NO TIME will anyone be allowed on the pool deck, Gate may be locked so the life guard can safely do her/his job without intruption. Your cooperation is much appreciated!
BEST TIME EVER! BEST SUMMER EVER! HAVE FUN AND BE A POOL MEMBER!
-Registration and Pool Dues May 30th at The Heritage Pro Shop. There are 2 swim orientations on June 1st at 8am and 9am.
The Pro Shop will be open to take payment in the morning.
This event has been cancelled! We will reschedule for later this year! Practice Practice!
Pro Shop Summer Hours:
Wednesday thru Sunday 8:00 am to Dusk (hours subject to change as needed)
Hot Dogs, Sandwiches and Hamburgers along with snacks are available.
The Heritage wants to THANK all the participants for playing 36 holes on Sunday.
The Championship 1st place winners are Kyle Myers and Jeremy Shoulders
The Heritage Country Club will be CLOSED On Sunday April 16th in Observance of Easter!
Some local rules are needed and accepted to promote good and sound golf practices and policies. The golf staff / rangers have full authority on the course as directed by management.
Etiquette: The staff may remove a golfer or group for obnoxious, offensive, threatening or abusive behavior; profanity, abusing or damaging the course, gross intoxication; hitting into golfers playing ahead or other unsafe golfing practices; refusal to let faster groups play through. Refusal to obey course signs and refusing to check into the Pro Shop. Golfers who are removed from the course will forfeit any fees paid, and risk membership suspension.
Everyone must sign in at the Pro Shop before teeing off at all times.
The following course care regulations are implemented to better serve our members and guests and protect the future improvements and conditions of the golf course:
- Course Care: Divots must always be replaced. Sand traps: footprints and blast holes must always be raked. Repair your ball mark and one other.
- Pull carts must be kept off tees and greens.
- Each Golfer is responsible for monitoring potential hazardous weather. Golfers are encouraged to seek shelter at the first sign of threatening conditions. Please remember LIGHTNING KILLS!!
- Riding Carts: Must be kept at least 40 feet from all greens. Avoid wet and soft areas.
- FOLLOW ALL cart signs. Where available carts must stay on paths.
- Cart Rules will be strictly enforced. Daily updates on cart rules will be posted in the Pro Shop.
- When approaching a green area, drive carts around sand traps, not between traps and the green.
- Violations of cart rules will result in loss of cart privileges.
- Please drive your golf carts with care and caution!! Drive slowly around clubhouse!! Infractions will result in loss of cart privileges.
- Every golfer must have a set of clubs, a putter, and a golf bag.
- A maximum of two players are allowed per golf cart. (little children don't apply)
- Dress Code: Golfers should be properly dressed. Denim, tank tops, scripted tee-shirts and cut-offs are not allowed during play. Shirts and shoes must be worn. Soft spikes are mandatory. Men must wear shirts tucked in.
- Improperly dressed golfers will be asked to change before playing. Any misuse or disregard of these rules may be cause for forfeiture of privileges with no refund of fees already paid.
- Appropriate golf attire and a positive mental attitude is recommended!
- Children: Children under 10 may not roam around the property without a responsible adult and must be properly supervised at all times.
- Litter: Take pride and use trash containers.
- Do NOT use the facilities trash dumpster for dumping personal trash from your homes, since the restaurant has closed we have reduced the size of the dumpster to meet the needs of the Pro Shop and not the community.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed on the GREENS, restrict pets to cart paths only. Failure to comply may result in a policy change.
- Do NOT Feed the Cat's, they are not pets and have become a nuisance to sheds and course. You may find homes for them, a new litter has been noticed and will be taken to the shelter for relocation.
- No play is allowed on any day before 6:00 a.m.. * NO EXCEPTIONS !!!!!
Please repair ball marks, replace or sand divots and rake bunkers.
Thank you for following the Country Club Rules, Etiquette & Course Care regulations. We look forward to serving you this season!
Advertise your business name or honor a loved ones memorial with a custom granite T-Marker
Taking orders for a few spots on The Heritage Golf Course. The granite T-Marker's were designed by Charlotte Fox and are custom made by Henry and Henry Monuments.
Adhering to signage is very important for the health of the turf. The cart path only rule will be lifted when conditions are favorable.
Please remember to fill or replace all divots and repair all ball marks. This time of year is very important for the turf, and anything we can do to help will pay great dividends in the brutal summer months.
How to Repair Divots: https://www.thoughtco.com/relief-from-divot-hole-1565982
Take the container of sand and simply pour the sand, or sand/seed mix, into the divot. Pour enough to fill the divot. Once you've filled the divot, use your foot to smooth over and tamp down the sand. And you're done! Such a simple thing to do, yet it helps the golf course heal.